- BBQ Grilling Tips for your Memorial Day Weekend!
- A Must Try! Authentic San Marzano Tomatoes at Uncle G’s!
- Meet the Real Housewives of New Jersey in Smithtown on Saturday!
- Show your love with delicious food from Uncle G’s this Valentine’s Day!
- Order a Valentine’s Day Gift from Uncle Giuseppe’s – We Ship Nationwide, Right to your Sweetheart’s Doorstep!
- Uncle G TV shows you how to make our famous Sausage & Chestnut Herb Stuffing! | Uncle Giuseppe’s Blog on Recipe for Uncle G’s Sausage and Chestnut Herb Stuffing
- Daniela on Recipe for Uncle G’s Sausage and Chestnut Herb Stuffing
- Debbie on Uncle Giuseppe’s Fresh Pasta and Ravioli
- Uncle Giuseppe’s Fresh Pasta and Ravioli | Uncle Giuseppe’s Blog on Linguine Alle Vongole Recipe
- Cheesecake – A Delicious Past & Present | Uncle Giuseppe’s Blog on A closer look at the Uncle Giuseppe’s bakery…
About UsYour shopping experience at Uncle Giuseppe’s mirrors the way our grandparents used to shop – where you enjoy visiting each of your trusted neighborhood stores and markets. We’ve combined this with a full-service supermarket to give you the best possible food shopping experience at the best value. We’re committed to selling the tastiest food that’s made with traditional old-fashioned Italian recipes, and using the highest quality ingredients available. With our uncompromising dedication to delicious food and friendly customer service, you’re always treated like family at Uncle Giuseppe’s.
Category Archives: Produce
Authentic Mini San Marzano tomatoes! One taste of these juicy bite sized morsels will send you straight to Heaven. With incredible flavor unlike any other tomato you have ever tasted, they are perfect for salads or divine as a stuffed … Continue reading
With Christmas only a few days away, here are some suggestions for wine and cheese pairings with either apples or fruit. Pick up the apples and cheese in your favorite Uncle G’s location, and let us know what your favorite … Continue reading
Italian food and tomatoes. One just wouldn’t be the same without the other. Bruschetta on garlic toast, grandma’s homemade marinara sauce, sliced tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and basil… our favorite Italian dishes depend on fresh, juicy tomatoes for the flavor … Continue reading
What is a pluot anyway? A pluot is a cross between a plum and an apricot, and is an extremely sweet and juicy fruit. Pluots are hybrids (different than genetically-engineered) of about 70% plum and 30% apricot, and were created … Continue reading